|Google Blog Search|
- It exists
- It has RSS and Atom feeds (where are these for normal search?)
- DC: entries in RSS
- Seems to be pretty fast. Let's see how quickly they pick up on this post.
- Where's "Popular" and "Recent"?
- There's nothing in the RSS/Atom content to say where the post came from
- I desperately need a way of saying "not from this domain" Searches for "Voidstar" all come from this blog. What I want is people who point to me not me.
- It doesn't seem to search tags
- According to the FAQ, they're scanning the Ping services like weblogs.com So where's Google's ping service?
[ << Google Blog Search Help ] [ Last.fm - Audioscrobbler XML and RSS feeds >> ]
[ 14-Sep-05 2:30pm ] [ Google ]