|In a primary school that had no server. How it works.|
- The teacher runs Instiwiki on her iBook.
- Students find the wiki on the lan via rendezvous
- Security is simple. Turn the laptop off.
- Students and teachers can easily find their work.
- The app is very responsive
- This solution is not supported by the local T department!
- Teacher and laptop need to be present. Which is tricky when she's sick and their's a temp.
The whole thing started as a weblog post. Trying to create an OSS school administration platform. All REST and built on Zope.
[ << Phone as Platform ] [ Ontology is Overrated: Links, Tags, and Post-hoc Metadata >> ]
[ 16-Mar-05 9:38pm ] [ etech ]